We can not let you know if a CNI is needed by you to have hitched. You need to ask the getting authority
Certificates of No Impediment to wedding (CNI)
We could issue Certificates of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI) overseas.
Most of the time, you will not want it.
But the obtaining authority may ask you to answer for any other documents from Australia. This consists of Solitary Reputation Certificates, No Record Result Certificates and Divorce Certificates. You could get these from the registry of births, fatalities and marriages in Australia.
Certifying photographs and copies of initial papers
We could approve photographs and real copies of papers offshore.
We cannot let you know if you’d like a picture or true content certified, or if DFAT should do it. Ask the obtaining authority for you if you need it certified and who can do it.
Most of the time, you will find an area person that is authorised get it done for your needs.
It, see how to request our notarial services if you https://mail-order-bride.net/latin-brides still need DFAT to do. […]